Saturday, October 6, 2007

One last night

Yesterday I caught up with Amanda (old primary school buddy) and her husband Luke. We spent the evening wandering around the Tate Gallery, which was full of weird and wonderful artworks by Picasso, Miro, Monet and Matisse. As Amanda is a member of the Tate we were able to enjoy a drink in the members bar and enjoy the evening view over the Thames . Then we wandered the back streets of London (thought they were going to lead me astray and leave me stranded in some tunnel or other!), then we emerged back out in the open to dine at a lovely restuarant called Baltic. I had seared scallops followed by Pork and roasted veges. A wonderful night with fabulous company.

Last night in London tonight. I hope to catch the NZ vs. France Rugby match then stumble blindly to the airport tomorrow. Looking forward to catching up with you all back home and boring you to death with my pics. (So Kiri and Jim - kick out anyone who's been sleeping in my bed and Roy & Rochelle - pour me a vodka....it's gonna be a looooooooong night).

No comments: