Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring sunshine

Lots of wonderful spring sunshine here today. Amanda, baby Lele and I went shopping in Northcote Rd. I had to visit the Post Office to post two parcels back home (they're coming to your place mum! ) in order to make more room for purchases :)
Amanda made the dangerous decision to leave me in the shopping district with directions on how to get back to her place. I managed to avoid buying more shoes, however my jewellery collection has been boosted.
Have just spent the last hour playing peepo with Leonarda and watching a squirrel in the back garden.

1 comment:

chris said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying your time in London and avoiding the shoe shops!!
Hope the weather is warmer than up here! Tony back at work tomorrow much to his disgust.
Tracy phoned last night and she and Andy are off shark diving on Sunday, will keep you posted.
Take care and enjoy the remainder of your trip.
Love
Chris