Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Barcelona






I thought there were no internet cafes in this city but turns out I´d just walked past it three times! Barcelona has been a blast. Today I walked up La Ramblas and went to view the incredible architecture of Antoni Gaudi: Sagrada Familia, Casa Mila and Casa Balto. Unfortunately no time to download photos tonight as free time flies by over here.
I´ve figured out why so many spaniards smoke... to prevent them from smelling the city gutters. Saw a funny sign yesterday which I still haven´t figured out. It said ¨Catholic Fluid" with an arrow pointing down a street. Any ideas?
Tomorrow we drive to Pamplona which means many hours on the bus. PS I forgot to mention that we got flashed by a dirty old bum tonight...unfortunately/fortunately I wasn´t wearing my glasses so I didn´t see much.
Anyway Adios for now. Jess

No comments: