The Knaresborough Viaduct
House in the rock - excavated from the crag by Thomas Mill
in 1770. Originally known as Fort Montague and owned by
the Mill family until 1997.
The well worn steps of the Knaresborough castle.
Chapel of Our Lady of the Crag - In 1408 this chapel was excavated as a shrine by a local mason in thanksgiving for his son being saved from a falling rock. Permission for the shrine was granted by King Henry IV
- ▼ 03/28 - 04/04 (6)